I’ve been tagged on Twitter! Never got around in the past to respond to stuff like this, but when Ed Roberts tags you… well… I’m doin’ it! Ed has been a terrific podcaster and Second Life friend for a long time now – we even share the same last name in Second Life! Sometimes we get mistaken for husband/wife in the game, but I love Ed like a brother (as adorable as he is!)
Ok, this post is pretty simple : write 8 things about yourself and pass it on for others to do the same. I’m a pretty open person, so you may already know this stuff!
- I went to school for a little bit for mortuary science (dead people give you less headaches than living people) but switched to computer science (computers give you more headaches than living people)
- Used to be a champion skating competitor (roller skating that is…sad, I know)
- Worked at a Dairy Queen in my hometown from the age of 14 to 19 during the summers
- First real job out of high school was as a network administrator so I could pay for college
- Moved out of my parents house at 18 when they moved down south
- Do not like to drive cars, must be a truck or SUV-type vehicle or I don’t feel safe
- Have had over 100 stitches in my lifetime (tomboy!)
- Still keep in touch with my very first boyfriend. He needs to find a good woman though, he’s still quite a catch (any single women in their early 30’s live in Florida??)
Now the hard part is coming up with three people to tag!!