While I have many books still 'in the cloud' in my iPad Kindle reader (and literally thousands in my 'dead tree' library at home), there are a good number of book I have downloaded into my tablet. Most books I've read already or have read in actual book format. Some I just like to have readily available to flip through text I have highlighted and find inspiration in re-reading.
What's in your ebook stack right now? This is what is in mine!
- APE by
- Social State by
- Wheat Belly by William Davis, MD
- Flinch by
- Les Miserable by Victor Hugo
- Google+ for Small Businesses by
- Amazing Things Will Happen by
- Secrets of Six-Figure Women by Barbara Stanny
- B2B Marketing Confessions by
- The Pumpkin Plan by
- NO You Can't Pick My Brain by
- Content Rules by &
- Click Millionaires by