I need to remember this always. I have two older pugs – one is 12 and the other is almost 14. Our older pug is mostly blind / deaf and can't really walk around or do steps at all. As a result I have to carry her outside (and back in) several times a day. I carry her over to her food bowl so she can eat. She's heavy for me to pick up with my bad arm, and a lot of mornings I resent having to carry her around.
We have to love and care for them always not only when they are cute fuzzy little puppies. If it's hard for me, it's much harder for them.
Reshared post from +Shantanu Sharma
10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You
1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
5. You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
7. Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
8. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
9. Before you scold me for being uncooperative,obstinate,or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting to old and weak.
10. Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: "I cannot bear to watch" or "Let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
Remember that I love you.
Google+: Reshared 39 times
Google+: View post on Google+
11. I can lick places you only dream about. It's good you can't so you keep your job and buy me dog food.
It was interesting
I can't imagine neglecting my dogs. They are my babies. Even my golden that it took me 3 years to make friends with, I would never consider being mean to or ignoring (not that she doesn't need to be disciplined, but that's for her safety and doesn't have to be done in a harmful way… they WANT to please us).
Dogs exist because we made them for companions. If your dog isn't a "working dog", then why would you not treat them like a companion?
So very true. Going to go snuggle up to my pup right now.
Ohhhhh thats so true! Poor animals…
Oh well, I've had an engine flame out a few times in an
aircraft, and I was kind of curious as to whether it was
gonna light up again, things of that nature, but uh, they
seemed to work out…
#1 is the reason why I have never again gotten a dog.
When I was in hi school, I came home one day and found that my dog was dead–stiff as a board–from eating a fertilizer pellet that my dad had put into a planter with a plant. My dog dug it out and ate it. My mom made me bury it. So, after that big ball of hurt, I never wanted to have another dog.
Wonder what my piss face sister would say. +Elle Gray (if she could talk)
+Mohan Prajapti Hey Buddy do you like the ice cream? Can we be pen pals? I have many exciting hobbies including making tombstones of famous people out of the popsicle sticks left over from all the ice cream I eat. I had a dog named Bingo when I was a boy. He got distemper and shit all over our garage and we had to give him to a farmer. I guess farmers don't mind if a dog shits in their garages. I have never had a pen pal like you.I promise to write hourly to keep you updated with all the details of my daily events. I just watched 6 hours of my VCR collection of +Rosie O'Donnell I have thousands more to watch but that cuts into my icecream time. It's all about priorities. Your penpal, Steve
awww sooo cute
I would like to start by saying that of all the Japanese animated vibrators I have owned this was by far the most disappointing. The pink bow added no stimulation whatsoever and the ears were down right painful. After 5 completely unsatisfying uses I returned the item and went back to using my old friend pikachu.
Imagine my surprise when a week after my "return" a used Hello Kitty Vibrator pops up for sale at double the price tag, whatever you do dont purchase the used item I beg of you!!!
As I left this on the street.
so cute bute sad