While I have many books still 'in the cloud' in my iPad Kindle reader (and literally thousands in my 'dead tree' library at home), there are a good number of book I have downloaded into my tablet. Most books I've read already or have read in actual book format. Some I just like to have readily available to flip through text I have highlighted and find inspiration in re-reading.
What's in your ebook stack right now? This is what is in mine!
– APE by
– Social State by
– Wheat Belly by William Davis, MD
– Flinch by
– Les Miserable by Victor Hugo
– Google+ for Small Businesses by
– Amazing Things Will Happen by
– Secrets of Six-Figure Women by Barbara Stanny
– B2B Marketing Confessions by
– The Pumpkin Plan by
– NO You Can't Pick My Brain by
– Content Rules by &
– Click Millionaires by